Hello! My name is Kristen Biddle and I am from High Point, North Carolina. I am currently a junior at NC State majoring in Parks, Recreation and Tourism management with a concentration in program management.
Here are 3 fun facts:
- I was born in China!
- I love crafting and creating things (mostly calligraphy and knitting)
- Dance parties are my jam
I am so excited to be interning with the Bradford because...
- Weddings are the best kinds of celebrations; I cannot think of anything better that eating cake with 100 of your closest friends and family!
- I have always wanted to see what work looks like in the wedding industry and how everything comes together.
- The venue is beautiful and working with Bailey and the other interns is going to be so much fun!
Hi! My name is Dana Beadle and I am a senior at NC State majoring in Communication-Public Relations with a minor in Business Administration.
- I love hanging out with friends at a local coffee shop or watching Gilmore Girls (or the Titanic but no one seems to shares the same love for it as me).
- I love long weekends in the mountains or at the beach with my friends
- I cherish sweet moments when all of my family is able to get together
- I am engaged and getting MARRIED in September of 2018!! Woohoo!!
I am super excited to be working at The Bradford because...
I love planning and executing events as well as working with people! I am excited to learn the background work in organizing events at The Bradford!
Hi there! My name is Megan Harding and I am a Business Administration major with an Entrepreneurship minor at Meredith College. I will be graduating in the fall and could not be more excited!
A few fun facts about me are:
- I love to dance!
- Doing makeup is a hobby of mine
- I secretly enjoy making lists, ha!
- Girls nights are my favorite
Why am I thrilled to be interning at The Bradford?
- I mean, who doesn't want to help make the most important day of peoples lives happen!
- I have always had a passion for planning and executing any type of event, especially weddings, so I'm excited to experience more of the behind the scenes aspects that make these events possible.
- Being a business major, communication is key to getting things done. I feel as though The Bradford will really push me to work on those skills.
- Also, geting to see this beautiful venue everyweek is a bonus!