Bachelorette Party Ideas
Are you trying to decide what you should do for your Bachelorette Party? Well we have some fabulous ideas for you! I'm sure you will be able to find the perfect theme for your party in the list provided below! Now, let's get creative!
1. Bachelorette Brunch: Who doesn't love brunch? Pick your favorite local brunch place (ie. Tupelo Honey, Brigs, or Parker and Otis) for fantastic food complimented with mimosas or Bloody Mary's. Make sure to call ahead to make a reservation so you are guaranteed a table. Or if you want to stay in, bring the party to a bridesmaids place! Omelettes, waffles, fruit salad.. the list of yummy and affordable breakfast food is endless. Set up little stations in your kitchen for each lady to pile on the plate with their favorites.
2. Weekend Getaway: Plan a trip to nearby mountains, beach, or fun town. Airbnb is a great resource to use when finding a local and affordable spot. From Asheville to Wilmington, Charleston to Atlanta, there are plenty of fun nearby places for the squad to meet up. While there, make sure to checkout local cuisine, activities, shopping, and dancing!
3. Fiesta Night: (My personal favorite) Host a zesty night with some delicious Mexican food, margaritas, salsa music, sombreros, karaoke machine and a piñata! Or if you want a night out, go to a Mexican restaurant with a bar and bring your party there! No clean-up for this option... BONUS!
4. Fondue Night: Melt, dip, and dunk! The perfect way to indulge guilt free and with your favorite people. You can make your own fondue and ask everyone to bring something fun to dip. Provide the chocolate and cheese and let your guests do the rest. In the cheese some good ideas for dippers include bread, apple, vegetables, and chicken. Some fabulous chocolate dippers we recommend are brownies, fruit, marshmallows, rice krispy squares, and pretzels. This messy but delicious night will be one to remember.
5. Bachelorette Spa Day: What better way to treat the bride-to-be and bridesmaids than with a spa day! Attend a spa and get pampered with spa services such as massages and facials. You'll leave feeling relaxed and refreshed for the wedding. Another fantastic idea would be to throw together a little goody bag for each lady including a sleep mask, nail file, nail polish, and even some comfy slippers.
- - -
Whatever you decide, make sure your bride-to-be loves the idea since it is in lieu of her big day!